At Andreas Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning of Lehighton, Carbon County, PA, we still believe in the importance of family-owned, local businesses that are dedicated to serving the needs of individuals, families and businesses in their community. In fact, the Andreas Family has built a four-generation plumbing, heating & air conditioning business based on this belief.
Our heart and roots have been right here in Carbon County, Pennsylvania for decades, and plumbing, heating & air conditioning are what our family knows so very well. So, when Uncle Tim decided to retire over a decade ago, we, Nathan and Danielle Andreas, decided to keep the family business alive and growing strong with the help, expertise and partnership of Steve Mundinger, Danielle’s dad. Steve had already spent many years working in the industry and had also been a successful small business owner. And together, the three of us along with our extended family of office staff and technicians, have proven to be a winning combination still dedicated to serving our customers’ and community’s plumbing, heating & air conditioning needs with honestly, integrity, hard work, expertise and outstanding service.
Learn More About Us
Join Our Family- Click Here for Details!
Why Choose Andreas
Is a bigger company always better? We don’t believe so! If you are looking for a solid, experienced and local plumbing, heating & air conditioning company in Carbon County and its surrounding area, you don’t have to look far. We understand how important it is to keep your home and business comfortable all year-long and to have your plumbing, heating and air conditioning equipment installed properly and kept in tip-top shape.
Here are some other reasons why you would want to choose us…
- We are family owned & operated…we are here to serve you as part of our family.
- We give you peace of mind with our 24-hour emergency service…nights, weekends, holidays…you can call us 24/7 and be assured that you will receive a response from a live person, who can dispatch a service technician to your location right away.
- You will never get a recording! When you call our office during regular business hours, you will talk to a live customer service representative who will be happy to serve you.
- Honest pricing! When we look at your repair, we will give you a quote upfront to fix your issue. This way, you will know the cost before any work is started, which means no surprises.
- Our service technicians are fully-trained, so they are able to work on various types of equipment and give you the best solutions possible. We also use high quality, time-tested materials that last in an effort to prevent future issues.
- Your safety matters to us! This is why our service technicians wear uniforms that bear our logo and their name, so you can easily identify our technician when he arrives at your home. Our service vans are also fully-lettered with our logo and phone number for easy identification.
- We are licensed & insured! In the event of a problem that is out of our control, you can be rest assured that we are a reputable company.
- We have a No Touch, Keep It Clean Policy! Our technicians will wear booties & put down drop cloths to protect your home from dirt & debris while we are working.
- No reason to wait for repairs! We offer financing with approved credit.
- We offer a great warranty! Our repair work has a one-year labor & material warranty & our installations include a two-year labor & material warranty on top of any manufacturer warranty.