Furnace Repair in Lehighton Area
ALSO SERVING LEHIGH, NORTHAMPTON, SCHUYLKILL & SURROUNDING COUNTIES
As much as we hate to say it, your furnace can’t run perfectly forever. And while there are many ways to prevent problems from happening, like correct installation and routine maintenance, sometimes things happen against your will. If your furnace has been acting up and you need some heating repair, Andreas Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is here for you. Our technicians know how to show up to the scene, ready to identify the cause of our furnace’s problem and then devise a plan to fix it. There’s not much that Team Andreas can’t handle, which is why you should rest assured and dial us now for furnace repair services today!
Need furnace or heating system repairs throughout Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, or other surrounding counties? Call 610-377-5261 or contact us online now for help from Team Andreas!
Why Is My Furnace Not Working Correctly?
There’s a handful of reasons why your furnace might not be functioning the way you want it to. Here are some of the most common causes:
- Your thermostat is broken. Are you pressing buttons, and nothing is happening? If your thermostat has gone kaput, then you might need to repair your furnace system as well.
- You have an insufficient gas supply. It’s hard for your system to run correctly when it’s out of gas, or maybe your gas valve has been turned off without your knowledge. A professional can help you turn it back on real quick!
- Your air filter is really dirty. We get it; mistakes happen. If you’ve forgotten to change your air filter, your system will become bogged down with layers of dirt and grime.
- Your blower motor is malfunctioning. If your blower motor isn’t working, that means no air is propelling out of your furnace. Call a professional right away if you notice this error!
- Condensation has built up significantly. If your excess water reservoir is full, your furnace won’t turn on. Call a technician to help drain your pan!
If you have a hunch that your furnace is experiencing one or more of these issues, give Andreas a call at 610-377-5261 or contact us online for professional heating repair!
Common Signs You Need Furnace Repair
If your furnace begins to have problems, you’ll want to take care of them as soon as you notice them. The longer you wait to repair your furnace, the more damage it will sustain — even if it’s not immediately obvious, this damage can add up to a shorter service life, more expensive repairs, etc. Keep your eyes open for common signs of a problem warranting furnace repair services, including:
- Inconsistent temperatures: If your furnace can’t consistently deliver adequate warm air, that’s a problem, even if it’s not always an issue. Outside of cold ducts needing to be warmed up, your furnace should be delivering consistent heat.
- High energy bills: If your energy bills are going up for no particular reason — it’s not colder than usual, you haven’t had problems with insulation or weatherstripping, doors are being kept closed — then it can be a sign of a furnace problem that’s going to need repairs.
- Breakers flipping: Even if your furnace isn’t wholly electric, if the breaker governing its electrical components keeps flipping, that’s a big red flag. If it keeps happening, don’t just keep flipping it back and ignoring the issue — instead, call for service right away.
- Strange sounds or smells: Even if there are no other symptoms of an issue, strange noises or smells from your furnace warrant repairs. Treat gas smells as an emergency and call relevant authorities if you have gas in your home — other issues should be repaired quickly but aren’t as dire.
- Short-cycling: If your system seems to cycle constantly without getting your home quite the right temperature, this could be an issue that requires repairs.
- Poor air quality: Low indoor air quality during the winter can be a problem with your furnace; beware of combustion problems in combusting furnaces, dust and oil burning off where it shouldn’t in other types of furnaces, filtration problems, etc.
- Pilot issues: If your pilot light won’t stay lit or it’s a strange color and flickers and sparks, that’s a sign of problems needing repair. As with breaker issues indicating electrical problems, don’t ignore this warning sign just because you can “fix it” with a moment of effort.
Even if you only have one of these signs, it probably warrants a call to our team. If you have more than one, you’ll want to get repairs done ASAP — before things get more broken and more expensive to resolve, or your heat cuts out entirely and leaves you in the cold.
If you need furnace repairs now, call Team Andreas at 610-377-5261 or contact us online.
Trust Team Andreas For Your Heater Repair Needs in Lehigh, Northampton, Schuylkill & Surrounding Counties!
Here at Andreas Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on serving our local community as a family-owned company. We have been in the Carbon County area for decades, and we prioritize nothing more than providing each of our customers with the best service possible. We never want a homeowner to feel left hanging when it comes to their heating repair needs, which is why Team Andreas is the heating repair company to call!
Call 610-377-5261 or contact us online today for your furnace repair needs throughout Carbon County.